- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Dana Hall School Student Center
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Fairfield Country Day School - Learning Commons
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
- Healthcare / Biotech
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
athenahealth- Arsenal on the Charles West Garage
ABC of Massachusetts Excellence in Construction Merit Award
ARCHITECT: Walker Parking Consultants | SIZE: 464,000 SF
The new garage is the start to a 10-year plan that focuses on enhancing community connectivity through open space, circulation, and amenities that transform the property from its past as a private campus to a permeable, inviting, pedestrian-oriented public environment.
The precast parking garage provides 1,400 spaces over seven stories, including one-and-a half stories of below finish grade. Site improvements included extensive landscaping and site beautification along with major street improvements including new stop lights, turn lanes and bike lanes.
This was our first full project using Lean Construction. Read about our Lessons Learned.
Additional Commercial Projects