- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- Lesley University- Animation Studio
- Middlesex School- Bass Arts Pavilion and Danoff Visual Arts Center
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
Healthcare / Biotech
- Partners Urgent Care
- Celldex Therapeutics
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Family Health Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Advanced Wound and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Southington Care Center
- Connecticut Children's- Infusion Center and Gastrointestinal Clinic
- Levine Orthodontics
- Tufts HLA Isolation Ward
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
building visions and people
Owner’s choose C.E. Floyd. . .
when they want a contractor that does more than just build buildings. Through sincere partnerships with owners and architects, we deliver the highest quality building at the best value – all without surrendering the integrity of the design.
Clients rely on C.E. Floyd. . .
to make the construction process easier for them. We know the construction process can be stressful, so we use our expertise to guide our clients throughout the process. We listen to our clients to understand their problems and goals, then we work with them to find the best solutions so they can be successful. We work efficiently and effectively and don’t waste our clients’ valuable time.
Clients count on C.E. Floyd. . .
to be an extension of their staff. We manage the budget, monitor the schedule and oversee quality control of their project. We also speak at community meetings, give tours of the job site, perform educational demonstrations for students and participate in groundbreakings, topping off ceremonies, ribbon cuttings and other celebratory gatherings.