- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- Lesley University- Animation Studio
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Dana Hall School Student Center
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Fairfield Country Day School - Learning Commons
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
- Healthcare / Biotech
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
Passionate About Our Work
We are smart, dedicated, collaborative and passionate about our work. We understand the value of having a good time while on the job. We provide a work environment that cultivates creativity, independent thinking and an open door philosophy.
We don’t just hire people for a job, we partner with them for a career. More than 40% of us have been at C.E. Floyd for 10 or more years. If you read our executive profiles, you can see that family is valued by each one of them. C.E. Floyd is a family too. As we grow, keeping our close-knit family feeling is extremely important to us.
We care about the health and well being of our employees on and off the job and offer a complete benefits package. Check out our culture and project pages to see if C.E. Floyd is a good fit for you.
Search Our Job Board Below
Accountant, part-time (MA Office)Expand for More
We’re looking for a part-time Accountant (24 hours) with 4+ years of accounting experience to join our finance/accounting team.
InternshipsExpand for More
We are always looking for interns to serve in estimating, operations or field operations in both our Connecticut and Massachusetts locations.