- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- Lesley University- Animation Studio
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Dana Hall School Student Center
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Fairfield Country Day School - Learning Commons
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
Healthcare / Biotech
- Partners Urgent Care
- Celldex Therapeutics
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Family Health Center
- Lahey Lexington Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Advanced Wound and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Connecticut Children's- Infusion Center and Gastrointestinal Clinic
- Levine Orthodontics
- Tufts HLA Isolation Ward
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
Now viewing articles posted in 2019.
February 18th, 2019
I know it’s the middle of February, but if you need to complete any construction projects on your campus this summer, you should already be planning the work. Summer slammer projects aren’t easy for anyone involved. With so much work to be done in a limited amount of time, these projects are stressful and have big consequences if they’re not finished on time.
Hiring your contractor early can reduce the stress and make the process more enjoyable. If you wait to bid out your project to hire your contractor, you’re essentially eliminating the contractor’s planning phase. Eliminate time for planning and everyone’s job gets harder and more stressful. Yours included.
February 5th, 2019
Let’s face it, we’re used to starting construction in the New England winters. But the truth is this timing isn’t ideal for anyone. The weather is unpredictable and can throw off a construction schedule, while winter conditions add to project costs.
Ideally, you would plan your project to be done with any concrete work before the temperature falls below 40 degrees. But we know this isn’t always realistic, so read on to learn how to protect your winter concrete, the risks associated with doing concrete work in cold weather and how we ensured optimal results on a recent project.
There are no articles posted this month.