- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Dana Hall School Student Center
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Derby Academy - Innovation Center
- Fairfield Country Day School - Learning Commons
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Concord Academy - Chapel
- Senior Living
- Healthcare / Biotech
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
Now viewing articles posted in 2018.
August 7th, 2018 by Catie McMenamin
Safety on and around a construction site is always a priority, but in a healthcare environment with active patient care, it becomes the most important consideration.
Your contractor should be partnering with you to ensure they’re supporting your safety needs throughout construction. Here are four things every contractor should be doing to enhance your standard healthcare safety protocols.
May 29th, 2018 by Catie McMenamin
With the completion of athenahealth’s West Garage, we have successfully finished our first Lean project. We encountered some unforeseen obstacles during site work and foundations, but with Lean we overcame these obstacles and hit our precast erection start date.
With our first full Lean project complete, we learned five valuable lessons to apply to our projects going forward.