- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- Lesley University- Animation Studio
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Dana Hall School Student Center
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Fairfield Country Day School - Learning Commons
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
- Healthcare / Biotech
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
Carleton-Willard Village- Village Centre and bistro
ARCHITECT: Tsomides Architects | SIZE: 26,753 SF
The new Village Centre and Bistro allow residents to enjoy more options and space for dining, activities and socializing.
The two-story Village Centre houses a light-filled artists’ studio, gallery, spa and dance and aerobics studio. There is also a space for billiards, arts and crafts, meeting rooms and a coffee and juice bar.
The Brass Rail Bistro includes a full kitchen, a 50-seat dining room and an expanded patio area where residents have the option to dine alfresco.
Additional Senior Housing Projects