- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Dana Hall School Student Center
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Fairfield Country Day School - Learning Commons
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
- Healthcare / Biotech
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
LCB Senior Living Residence at Summer Street
ARCHITECT: EGA Architects, P.C. | SIZE: 87,000 SF
LCB Senior Living is providing a new establishment for its residents to enjoy a home-like environment and culture that involves good times, good friends and great care.
The Residence at Summer Street consists of 79 assisted living apartments and 25 memory care residences. The apartments boasts high-end finishes such as ceramic tile, vinyl wood plank flooring, and granite countertops.
This state-of-the-art community includes an activity room, country kitchen, wellness center, living room, salon, bistro, lounge area, and full commercial kitchen with dining area and private dining space.
Additional Senior Housing Projects