- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- Lesley University- Animation Studio
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Dana Hall School Student Center
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Fairfield Country Day School - Learning Commons
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
- Healthcare / Biotech
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
Parnters Urgent care
ARCHITECT: Steffian Bradley Architects | SIZE: 7,500 SF
Partners Urgent Care provides convenient and affordable medical care to adults and children older than 12 months of age. Staff are able to treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries from coughs and colds to cuts and broken bones.
We fit out this new, 7,500 SF location with an x-ray room, blood lab, exam rooms and procedure rooms. All construction activities were coordinated with the adjacent tenants in the shopping center and conformed to the building management company's requirements.
We have also completed Partners Urgent Care | Porter Square and Partners Urgent Care | Burlington.
Additional Healthcare / Biotech Projects
The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Family Health Center | Tufts HLA Isolation Ward | Celldex Therapeutics | Lahey Lexington Medical Center | The Hospital of Central Connecticut- Advanced Wound and Hyperbaric Medicine Center | Levine Orthodontics