- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- Lesley University- Animation Studio
- Middlesex School- Bass Arts Pavilion and Danoff Visual Arts Center
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
Healthcare / Biotech
- Partners Urgent Care
- Celldex Therapeutics
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Family Health Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - Advanced Wound and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
- Southington Care Center
- Connecticut Children's- Infusion Center and Gastrointestinal Clinic
- Levine Orthodontics
- Tufts HLA Isolation Ward
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
C.E. Floyd Company has a reputation for excellence. Over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers or direct client and architect references.
We accurately estimate projects from the start, giving you a realistic budget for your construction project pro forma. When we’re involved in Preconstruction, our final GMP averages 2.6% less than our Design Development budget.
We are a mid-sized contractor who can deliver complex jobs to rival any large contractor. Working with Shepley Bulfinch, we built one of the first air barrier systems in New England at Dana Hall School’s Science Center and Library.
Working with Bechtel Frank Erickson at Bedford Falls, we delivered one of the first assisted living facilities in the country to earn the Platinum rating under LEED for Homes. The 75,000 sf building scored an incredible 1.6 air changes per hour on the HERS Blower Door test.
"I have worked at two independent schools over the course of the last 15 years. During that time, I have been a satisfied repeat customer of C.E. Floyd on several major construction and renovation projects. C.E. Floyd was an excellent choice as measured by the successful completion of our projects--on time, on budget, and with a sense of pride."
Judi Seldin, Assistant Head of School, The Carroll School