- Who We Are
- The Ethel Walker School - Centennial Center
- Ursuline Academy- Athletic and Convocation Center
- Lesley University- Animation Studio
- The Southport School- Arts and Music Building
- Inly School
- Dana Hall School Student Center
- Landmark School - Swalm Science Center
- Fairfield Country Day School - Learning Commons
- Pingree School Arts & Athletics
- Senior Living
- Healthcare / Biotech
- Specialty Work
- How We Do It
- Our Blog
- Join Our Family
- Contact Us
C.E. Floyd Company has a reputation for excellence. Over 85% of our business comes from repeat customers or direct client and architect references.
We accurately estimate projects from the start, giving you a realistic budget for your construction project pro forma. When we’re involved in Preconstruction, our final GMP averages 2.6% less than our Design Development budget.
We are a mid-sized contractor who can deliver complex jobs to rival any large contractor. Working with Shepley Bulfinch, we built one of the first air barrier systems in New England at Dana Hall School’s Science Center and Library.
Working with Bechtel Frank Erickson at Bedford Falls, we delivered one of the first assisted living facilities in the country to earn the Platinum rating under LEED for Homes. The 75,000 sf building scored an incredible 1.6 air changes per hour on the HERS Blower Door test.